What does the Roth Review Team do?
They review Mandy M. Roth and her pen name titles. These could be backlist titles, new releases, coming soon titles. They can expect a fair number of backlist titles to be sent their way as Mandy has a lot of titles out. If they do not wish to review backlist titles they should not join the group.
What you are agreeing to by joining
(note: Not everyone who enters will automatically be a review team member. There are only a limited number of spots available. FB, Amazon, Goodreads and/or blog pages will be checked to verify you are real. Also, failure to provide a full name will result in not being added.)
1. Members can and will be removed without warning or explanation. The review coordinator has final say on who does and does not remain in the group and will not offer an explanation of decisions made.
2. As always, honest reviews ONLY.
3. Avoid spoiler alerts whenever possible. We want other readers buying Mandy’s titles so please avoid giving away any spoilers when possible.
4. Inactive members will be culled to make room for new members.
5. Ebooks available in MOBI or EPUB formats only and sent via a secure delivery system. Members are responsible for loading files onto their select reading device. Ebooks sent with embedded information to prevent copyright infringement and piracy.
6. Space in the group is limited.
7. Mandy M. Roth does NOT run this group. There is a group admin. All member concerns/problems need to be addressed to the group admin. Do NOT contact Mandy with questions or URL links, etc. Please only contact the group admin.
8.Who can join?
Must be 18yrs or older to join. If you are not 18 years or older, do NOT sign up for this group.
10. Does it matter if you’re outside the US? No. Readers from outside the US are encouraged to join as well.
11. ARCs (Advanced Reader Copies and/or ebooks) from Mandy M. Roth are not to be sold or given away.
How to Join
Subject: Request to Join
In the body of the email include your full name, your Amazon Reviewing name, your Goodreads profile url, facebook profile link and if you have one, a blog link (if you have one). Failure to provide this information will result in deletion of the request. If you are selected to be a review team member, you will be contacted via email.