Big Roth Boy bumped a knob on the stove and didn’t realize he did it. This left natural gas coming out but the burner wasn’t lit. 💥
He then left. About 20-30 mins later I’m in my room, on the bed with my laptop, working on a scene, when I start to smell natural gas. 💣
I go to investigate and when I opened the door to the main living area the smell of gas was overpowering. I rushed around opening doors and windows in bare feet, staying on the hardwood, and brick areas, acting like the carpet was hot lava because I was nervous a static charge might be very bad at that moment. 🔥
Really happy no one is a smoker here.
Side Note: He’s never allowed in the kitchen again.