This will be updated as new dates are booked.*
Okay, here is a list of all the events I have booked. I did quite a bit of travel and appearances in 2018 so 2019 and 2020 will have less (it’s the only way I can keep up on my writing schedule).
Booking in Biloxi 2019
This even was canceled by the organizer. Sorry to any who planned to be there.
Romancing the Capital 2019 RTC Ottawa, Canada
When: August 1st to 3rd
What to Expect: Swag, Prizes, Fun Events, Interesting Panels, A Book Signing, along with plenty of smiles and laughter!
- Thursday, August 1st
- 10am to 6pm: Writing panels and workshops
- 7pm to 9pm: Reader party events
- Friday, August 2nd
- 8am to 5pm: Reader events & genre panels
- 12 to 2pm: Lunch (for Epic Ticket holders)
- 6:30pm to 8pm: Dinner (for all meal ticket holders)
- 8pm to 11pm: Steampunk Ball (for all ticket holders)
- Saturday, August 3rd
- 8am to 1pm: Reader events & genre panels
- 12 to 2pm: Lunch (for Golden Ticket holders)
- 3 to 6pm: Massive Multi-Author Book Signing (open to the public)
Reader Registration includes:
- Registration bag stuffed with goodies
- Access to all panels and events Thu-Sat, room size permitting
- Friday Night Steampunk Ball
- Thursday Evening fun and games
- Thursday Afternoon Writing and Publishing Panels
- Book Signing Saturday Afternoon
- Coffee and Pastries Friday & Saturday morning (room size permitting)
- Crafts and Games
- Panels about your favorite genres
- Friday Dinner and Saturday Lunch (depending on registration type)
- And more….
Please keep in mind, that those attending the event are responsible for their own: transportation, meals, accommodations, and other amenities they might require. You do NOT have to stay at the hotel for the event. So long as you are registered, you can participate in all events. Sponsored Meals are subject to registration type.
NY Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Mandy M. Roth is a self-proclaimed Goonie, loves 80s music and movies and wishes leg warmers would come back into fashion. She also thinks the movie The Breakfast Club should be mandatory viewing for…okay, everyone. When she’s not dancing around her office to the sounds of the 80s, she’s busy writing sexy paranormal operatives. Mandy lives in Oxford, Mississippi with her husband and three boys. She has sold well over 1 million ebooks. Mandy has published with Harlequin, Random House/ Virgin Books, and has had a wildly successful indie career in addition to publishing with more than one small press.