What does the Roth Review Team do?
They review Mandy M. Roth and her pen name titles. These could be backlist titles, new releases, coming soon titles. They can expect a fair number of backlist titles to be sent their way as Mandy has a lot of titles out. If they do not wish to review backlist titles they should not join the group.
What you are agreeing to by joining
(note: Not everyone who enters will automatically be a group member. There are only a limited number of spots available. FB, Goodreads and/or blog pages will be checked to verify you are real. Also, failure to provide a full name will result in not be added.)
1. Please note there are set guidelines for being a Roth Reviewer that will be strictly enforced. Guidelines subject to change without notice. NOTE: Members can and will be removed without warning or explanation. The admin of the group has final say on who does and does not remain in the group and will not offer explanation of decisions made. DO NOT CONTACT AUTHOR regarding this.
2. This is NOT just a place to sign up for free books that you may eventually get to. This is not a place to come to be handed free books that you hate. If you do not like paranormal books, fated mates, sometime virgin heroines, sci-fi, erotic, short stories, novellas, long stories, first person, third person, don’t sign up to be a reviewer. Spots are limited.
3. As always, honest reviews ONLY.
4. Once a select Mandy ebook is sent to a Roth Review Team Member the member ha up to 10 days to read, review and post the review to either/and/or Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes and Noble. Members who fail to do so will be removed from the group.
5. Members are required to submit the link(s) to their posted review to the Google Form or email (depending on the request) provided with each review request in order to remain in the review group.
6. Ebooks available in MOBI or epub formats only and sent via a secure delivery system. Members are responsible for loading files onto their select reading device. Ebooks sent with embedded information to prevent copyright infringement and piracy.
Other restrictions apply.
7. Space in the group is limited.
8. New sign-ups, you will ONLY be contacted if you have been selected as a review team member.
9. Mandy M. Roth does NOT run this group. There is a group admin. All member concerns/problems need to be addressed to the group admin. Do NOT contact Mandy with questions or URL links, etc. Please only contact the group admin.
10.Who can join?
Must be 18yrs or older to join. If you are not 18 years or older, do NOT sign up for this group.
Those who understand the groups guidelines and review policies.
11. Does it matter if you’re outside the US? No. Readers from outside the US are encouraged to join as well.
How to Join
Subject: Request to Join
In the body of the email include your full name, your Amazon Reviewing name, your Goodreads profile url, facebook profile link and if you have one, a blog link. Failure to provide this information will result in deletion of request. If you are selected to be a review team member, you will be contacted via email.